Standard: 3-5 Business Days
Express: 1-2 Business Days
Standard: 7-15 Business Days
Express: 5-7 Business Days
* Please note the above shipping times are estimated and are the average delivery times we have experienced.
Delivery times may vary depending on distance from delivery location (NSW, Australia) and the time of year. There may also be delays with your local postal service that KYND is unable to predict or inform you of. KYND uses a Postal Service which means your order will be delivered to your address via your local postal service, so you will be able to track your parcel locally with the same tracking number sent in your shipping confirmation email.
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse via Registered Post complete with tracking numbers
- All orders are processed with a weight calculated shipping rate which varies between regions
- Orders will be processed the following business day
- Estimated express shipping times are 1-2 business days
- Estimated standard shipping times are 3-5 business days
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive tracking information via email or SMS
- We take no responsibility for any “return to senders” if an address is provided incorrectly. Also if you are not home to receive your item, your package may be held at your local post office for a limited time, so please check tracking updates and look out for any delivery notes from the postman.
- Return to sender items will incur postage costs to have the item resent.
- If your order is not received within the timeframes listed above please email us email@example.com
- We ship our products internationally from our Australian warehouse and all orders are processed with a weight calculated shipping rate which varies between regions
- All international orders will be processed by registered post
- Orders are usually dispatched the next business day after ordering
- Standard shipping estimated delivery time is 7-15 business days (sometimes longer).
- Express shipping estimated delivery time is 5-7 business days
- All orders will receive tracking information via email or SMS
- Signature is required on delivery for all packages
- Kynd does not accept any responsibility for customs delays, duties or taxes that may apply in the destination country so please check what applies to your country before ordering
DUTIES & TAXES
- USA: no import taxes
- NZ: no import taxes.
- There may be import fees for other countries and regions. International customers will be responsible for any duties, VAT, taxes or surcharges levied or charged by their country so please check with local authorities prior to placing your order to confirm taxes and duties. Under no circumstance will KYND accept returns due to rejection of customs charges, so please be clear on what these are in your country.
- What is Duty and Tax? Tax is a compulsory charge levied by the government, and Customs Duty is charged on all products shipped from outside of the EU. Controlled by Customs, the purpose of duty is to bring the cost of imported goods up to the same cost of those produced in the EU to keep competition fair.
- Who is required to pay? Legally, the person or business receiving the shipment is legally obliged to pay Duty unless the sender or a third party has agreed to accept these charges in the contract of sale. We are also unable to foresee or pay these from our end.
- Any returns must be approved first via contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is approved the refund amount will be granted minus shipping costs.
- All returns must be in the same condition they were received, and all shipping costs involved in returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.